My usual tweets:
Occasionally, some brave soul decides to reply, retweet, or like, but those are all in low-single-digit numbers.
Then there’s this:
Wow. What’s going on this month?— Andrew Peacock (@_andypeacock) November 18, 2021
1. @glideapps release Glide Pages
2. @airtable release the Interface Designer
3. @jotform release their mobile app creator.
4. @webflow announce memberships and logic (app flows)
Did I miss anything else?
At the time of writing, 21 replies, 29 retweets, and 162 likes. And I’m now at 127 followers, a jump of 18 from 2 days ago. That’s compared to my average of about 1 a day, so I’m assuming it’s all from this tweet.
OK, it’s small-scale success compared to some, but I’ll take what I can get.
The weird thing is:
- The tweet didn’t add value.
- It wasn’t a reply to a large-follower account.
- It didn’t ask a question to engage readers.
- I wasn’t providing any insight or experience.
Twitter: I’ll never understand you.